Thursday, March 12, 2009

He's the man!

If u ask.. 'who's your dream guy?'
I'll say..



 him...


or him..


and still him..
JASON MRAZ!!!!!!!


He's hot.

He's talented.

He's the best!!!!

arhhhh...and i hate myself bcaz i missed his concert at KL on 4th march!

how could I..?!!!

I should came back malaysia earlier..!!! wthh...

but nvm..

I got his whole album songs,

I got his favourite song set as my phone ringtone.

and I got his picture set as my dekstop wallpaper..!

Guy like him are borned to sing and play guitar,

and brought great music to us,

appreciate that! =]

He is so damn talented..love him!

arh..he's the typical bf that i wish to have,

but obviously i'm now talking a god-damn-shit in my own world,

caz this is the impossible thing that will never happened in my life.

to find someone like him.

ha ha..

but who cares,

I enjoyed his music..

very very much..!

bravo jason mraz!

and i found his blog few minutes ago,


I think U guys should make a visit there,

He's a good thinker and i love reading his blog either!

Seems like he is doing everything so perfectly..

as in singing,composing,writing lyrics,photography,and even blogging..!

now i announce,

I'm a BIG fans of Jason Mraz..! =]









and i still hate myself so much ...!!!
how could i missed his concert in KL!!!!
its juz 450km away from me..!!!!
T.T

No comments: