Thursday, March 12, 2009

Back to home..

I'm laying on the sofa in my living room,
listening to music,blogging,
and i'm feeling so damn GREAT!
my house is full of Dogs,
lack of humans,
but still full of warmth!!!
arhhh..

Love Penang so much..
near to anywhere,
and not really crowded everywhere..
can drive here drive there..
stop anywhere u want..
no china piaks..
didnt see idiots smoking and blow it into my face,
didnt see cheapos talking loud like a babarian..
but i saw 'seafoods' swim around the shopping malls.
LOL..

I gave myself a full week of relaxations,
after that,
i'm gonna stay at home and do what i should be doing..
hmm,
so please don't blame me if I didn't invite u to hang out with me..
because I don't have much time left!
= =
Dolly and Peana's baby is killing me..!
so damn cute!
i'll upload their pic next time lar..
something wrong wif my internet connection,
gtg bye!



No comments: