Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Fish Spa


I'm bored,
and my life is super random,
so..the upcoming posts are all craps but kinda meaningful to me as well.
hehe,
going back beijing soon d,
thought i will gonna spend my precious limited moment by eating penang's hawker food,
and hanging out with friends day N night.
but i ended up staying at home,
hugging dogs,
hanging myself in msn and facebook etc.
seeing my mum N dad go in and out for their own entertainment.
and seeing their expression with shock,
like they were saying [OMFG,why do you stay home?so not-you..!]
so lastly i decided to bring yuki for grooming last wednesday.
and i dragged my mum along,since i don't wanna to be alone that day.
While waiting yuki's grooming to be done,
mum and I went to Happy feet in new world park for FISH sPA~
i know its really late to try out fish spa now,
ha ha
but I don't really think I'll enjoy the fish spa lo...
so we went in,signed up,washed legs,
and..ready to be eaten!lolx
the process was damn fast lo,since no customer there..


Please Do not put hands/fingers in water

My mum didnt expect there were so many fishes there ready to eat her dead skin,
so she got her feet inside the pool without any hesitation.
and..OMG..
it became like this in 1 second.





and mum was so excited and started to urge me to put my feet down..
well,as wat i expected,
it was real ITCHY!!!!
OMFG,
so i keep on laughing and get my feet off the water,
i think some of those fishes kicked by me while they eating my dead skin,
caz i beh tahan lar..
lastly,i ended up staring at those fishes..
[haiyoh,don't be sampat la,just bear for a while and it'll be alright mah!!]
my mum said.
[my skin very soft and young ok,i can feel the itchy-ness more than u lerh~]
[haiyah,nonsense la,u come here and waste money nia la,put down ur feet la sampat!]
WTH..
what kinda mother is this = =
but after that we changed to the big fish tank,
and i felt much better,
a lil bit pain but much comfortable than feeling itchy la ok..
so this is my happy feet:


Woot~and i felt my skin become very smooth after the fish spa.
but ask me to go 2nd visit for fish spa?
absolutely,NO!
ha ha ha ha

and here is my endao yuki after grooming:


TADA~~~~
look exactly like a labrador retriever!!!
woohoo~~and she become tomboy d.. wtf?
look real man after she had short fur~
tak apa la,still comel~~~


No comments: