Thursday, October 30, 2008

Home-Sickeness!

Time FliessSsssSSss!!!
omg...
it's November!!!!
Gonna say bye-bye to Autumn soon,
and winter is coming!
hooray!!!!
Heard that Beijing's winter is super duper freezingg~~
but i'm so excited with it!
Can't wait for my first winter in beijing!
Oh yea,I'm going back Penang on December!!!
Can't wait can't wait!!!!
I miss my family,miss my friends,miss my dogs,
and I miss everything about Penang!
I'm nuts!
erh....before i was here,i thought i am tht kinda person who won't get homesick..
but now,obviously i'm a homesick idiot!
feel so upset sometimes when u really hope to be at home but u just couldn't make it..
hah!but tak apa lah,times flies mar...
I will back to home soon...!
wink wink~~
yerrr..i wanna go home larrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr







1 comment:

Unknown said...

your pic is damn funny