Thursday, December 4, 2008

Winter Warmers


Winter Warmers!
which i wanted to eat so much since i landed penang,hehe..
maybe it's not super delicious,
but i kinda like their food and beverage, + the atmosphere there..
ok,let the pics explain..since i was so lazy to type..




Fish & Chips,not really delicious...hmm..




Crunchy Cracker! I love this alot!




Yum Yum~~~
i know my expression was weird la..



the stirrer,my winter warmers-mate..lol..



dory fish..this is much better than fish and chips..lol

arh..being so relaxed today..
went to laura mercier and bought the limited edition eye-shadow,
finally i grabbed something that is [limited]
lolx...i was so frustrated when the limited stuff that i wanted so much was all sold out!
first..the estee lauder fragrance..
then,bobbi brown's eye shadow..
and then,shu uemura's..
wth....
my bro is going s'pore tmr..
hehe..just rang him and reminded him about my bday present..
he told me my present is prepared..and it's pomeranian..
WTF...can't he just stop buying pomeranians?
super pissed off..say no to pomeranians except dolly and magic!







No comments: