Wednesday, December 17, 2008

All the best,PCGHSCO!and Dolly!

arr...going to be 2am soon..
but i am stil super energetic now..hehe..
time fliesssssss..again.
finally,we're departing to KL at 7am later,
for that huayue national competition thingy.
though i already graduated frm pcghs,
but i'm stil always there for PCGHSCO la~
since it gives me the most wonderful memories of all..
SO,
Good Luck and All The Best to all orchestra,my friends,my juniors.and me myself~
oh,and the most important 1,Lai Sheng..
pity him.being so stressful..but good for him! muahaha xp
arrr...my bro going KL tmr also.
he is our supporter..whoaaa~
but this is not the main point,lolx..
guess what?My dog Dolly gonna lost her virginity d~~
hahaha...
she is 'getting married' soon.
her fiance,caro,is waiting her at KL.
so,here comes the bride~
aikz..hopes dolly wil get pregnant successfully,wink~
i'm sure her children wil be the prettiest pomeranian ever.
Good Luck babe!

No comments: