Thursday, December 11, 2008

mama & papa's wedding anniversary


late bloggie!
as all my blog post always came up late than when it usually should be posted,
but nvm lar..better than none.hehe
here it goes..uh hmm..
1 month ago..

[1211]
my parents' wedding anniversary!
this is their 25th wedding anniversary already..
omg..i don't really believe in marriage though,
but i really think this 25th wedding anniversary should be celebrate as
[Happy Not-to-Be Divorced Day] lolx

[1212]
it's my birthday!
my 18th birthday~
finally 18..yeepeeee! [getting old again,damn..]
since my dad is going oversea tmr,
so we decided to celebrate my birthday 1 day earlier,with their anniversary.
so we went rasa sayang resort,the spice market cafe to try out their international buffet..
all those foods look nice,but they just..emm,juz so so lor..


first gift received,thx to kitsan~

the next day,i received this super huge thing from my girls!
omg....i was like wth is that?!!!but i'm touched lo~
i tot they juz wrapped it to make the present look so big..
mana tau..the gift is really that big lo!
its a booster and a comfortor etc~
Terima Kasih ya chabos~~muack~

my bro and i,finally we satisfied with the pic

way too bored..LOL..and i found that my hair looks like helmet..wtf!!!

daddy and i..he is the one who pay for the dinner,so hav to take pic with him as appreciation!muahaha...



Mum and i,wondering why this laoyi look so happy har?






No comments: