Monday, August 4, 2008

Marie Digby

Strongly recommend to ALL my beloved F&F,

included whoever that reading this article,

*ahem*

TADA!!!!!

MARIE DIGBY!!!

MARIE CHRISTINA DIGBY from Los Angeles is an American singer-songwriter,

her father is an irish-american while her mather is a native japanese..[SO COOL~]

Her two sisters are Naomi (born December 12, 1985) <--same b'day wif me!!! Open-mouthed

and Erina (born August 8, 1987)<--same b'day wif weiling!!!!!Hot

1_987862872l1_600506687l1_693196067l

 




One of my favourite song of her's [Say It Again]

 




and then,[stupid for u~]

 

I'm really crazy about her~

She looks great and yet,she is really talented!

arhhh....awesome..!

thinking of wanna put a BIG BIG poster of her in my room!!

but i never stick poster on my room wall before..she would be the first! =]

hope u guys will appreciate her talents and support her as i do~

YAY!Marie Digby RoXxxXxxxX!!!

 

If you would like to know more about her,google her~

she is in the wikipedia~

 

No comments: