Wednesday, July 29, 2009

wishing u were alive,black tan baby.



I always thought things aren't that bad when it happens,
but yet,
it was real bad.
when we took haruko to the vet for check up,
the doctor told us she got only 1 baby,so precious haha
But,the baby's position wasnt in the correct way,
the baby is sleeping oppositely..
so,until middle night of sunday,
yoong called me and told me haruko was about to give birth..
we were like so damn excited,
wondering how it looks like and what colour it is,
when haruko's ovum meets magic's sperm
haha
BUT
few minutes later,
yoong called me again..
i can feel the depression and disappoinment thru her voice
and i knew it..
yoong said the baby's leg came out first,
and the head couldnt come out smoothly and lack of oxygen..
so she died.
I really hope she was alive..
really..
I wish i could see her running,barking..trying to bite my feet..
but she couldn't..not at all..
my little black tan baby girl,
may u rest in peace..
I don't know why am I so depressed..
but...
I don't know...
it was like....
losing a family member.


No comments: