Sunday, November 9, 2008

I am sharing this cute guy with u guys!!


Leaves turn yellow-ish!whoa~winter is coming soon~
It has been ages since my last post,
hmm...
It's 10th of November tomorrow,
time flies,don't u guys think so?
and I AM GOING BACK PENANG WITHIN 1 MONTH!
HOORAY~~~~
I am really excited abt that..hehe..
can't wait to hug my yuki and dolly,
can't wait to kick my brother's ass,
can't wait to store lots and lots of my mother's dishes in my stomach!
ok,calm down..hmm..back to the reality..
i should write something interesting tht happened to me.
ohya,
my guzheng nails was broken,its kinda a good thing..
it means that my strength in playin guzheng is improved!


but something sad to mention was,
this is the first guzheng nails i own,
which is a present from lai sheng..sobxx..
but nvm lar..i will still keep it..wink~
since i also found tht 'dead body' of the broken piece on the floor..haha..
i'm gonna stick it back by using those stupid super glue or watever..
2nd thing tht i was about to mention was..
THE CUTE GUY I MET!
haha..he was weiling's ex roommate's cousin's friend..
lolx,kinda far rite..
but who cares..HE IS SUPERB!
his smile was charming and he is a scottish!
curious about his appearance right?
TADA~~~~~





raise ur hand~~leave ur comment~~wahahha..
his name is ailean..which we pronounce as alan..
he has a kinda strong of scottish accent..
so i have to really pay my attention listening to him when he is talking~
anyhow,i really can't take my eyes off him~
haha..i know i sound sampat = =
he came beijing after shanghai with ginny,
ginny is weiling's ex roommate's cousin..LOL..
she is from england..i love her english accent~
arrr...
i think i'm gonna find a bf who looks like ailean!
haha..yes,i should really grab a bf that looked like this!
but before that,
i think i should make myself look like heidi klum or tyra banks by getting a plastic surgery so that i can match with him!xD
lol..ok,done crapping~
sayonara~








3 comments:

Gail said...

u siao d la...i tot u r going to show me asian guy..mana tau...swt swt swt!!
haha..but, ur taste is changing d!!

xIyIng_Judey 惜盈儿 said...

wahaha..of course must change lar~grown up d ma!

Unknown said...

why u boh kao him?
wasted la....